Sunday, April 20, 2008

Resolutions

I've asked Sarah to do another painting for me. One with some more resolutions. She's made some of my resolutions into paintings before, but this will be the first time it's been planned.

So far I have...

I will... embrace my atheism.
connect with my grandmothers.
pursue things that scare me.
make paper from junk mail.

These seem to fit a running theme among the previous sets. A crafts, a relative, a personal belief, and a personal behavior. It's still missing an animal idea though.

I've asked for a vermillion background, though I'm not sure what that color is supposed to signify. I'd just finally learned what color it is (always thought it a green color), and there was a great image of a lot of archways all that color that inspired me.

No comments: