Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dog and pony

I have a dog and pony show with work today. It's been a week or so since I've touched the material (maybe two weeks) and I'm starting to forget the details a little. So this should be an interesting meeting.

R got sick from a magic cookie last night. Poor guy. I think he might have been a little drunk on top of that. He started in with the "what's wrong with me?" mumbling that barely concious people tend to do, and I didn't know if I should even answer. Would he remember anything I said in the morning anyway? I just told him I thought he had unresolved anger issues. Which I know is rather generic and vague but I really didn't feel like nursing him anyway.

And.... my eye is twitching from stress. But it should be better by lunchtime when my meetings over. "Just remember, fake it until you make it!" ;)

No comments: