Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Strange dreams

One of the good things about having a roommate that binge eats at night, is that I find myself wanting to eat less and less. Just seeing the uncontrollable gluttony is enough lower my own appetite. Which brings me to wondering if my body has found a supply of Prozac, because the dreams I've been having are getting vivid.

Last nights dreams was about someone falling, then gliding into a college campus. Wandering around with their mini-glider under one arm. Turning around looking for stuff and ending up somewhere else. Then at some point time jumped and there were two of him. He called himself and they decided to try and find each other. I watched as one of them, still with the glider under his arm, found himself in a office. The glass door leading to a hallway read "Security Personal Only", but two people were walking by. One of the two said "He's waiting for you out front." They ended up meeting in some open social meeting area. A visitors lobby with tables. The place had a mental facility look and feel. They chatted for a while, and he realized his other self must have said they were twins. Everyone would look over and smile, like they were happy to see them sitting together.

There's more, but it's been evaporating all morning. So that's just the essence of the dream.

No comments: